MOVE IN/OUT PROCEDURES
These procedures apply to any movement of furniture, equipment, and supplies in and out of the buildings. It is important to avoid damage to the building and minimize interference with other Tenants in the building.
1. The building is a SMOKE-FREE environment—No Smoking Please.
2. Please schedule your move with the General Manager at 678-892-8080. We ask that you notify us as soon as you know the date and time of your move, with a minimum of five days notice.
3. A Certificate of Insurance for damage, liability and workman’s compensation must be obtained from the moving company showing "Mansell Office, LLC" and "Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc." as certificate holder. This certificate must be delivered to the Property Management Office before the move may commence.
4. The freight elevator will be used for moving anything other than Tenant personnel. The freight elevator must be padded along with the service corridor walls and flooring.
5. Movers will only be allowed to use the service entrance of the building.
6. All move-in's/move-outs and delivery of furniture should be scheduled with the Property Manager. Otherwise, moving is restricted to after 6:00pm on weekdays, and after 9:00AM on weekends. The Property Management must approve any variation, in writing. The mover must protect all common hallway floors and elevator floors with Masonite. Each board must be at least ¼” thick and the sections taped to prevent slipping. No dollies will be permitted on granite or marble floors.
7. No duct tape is to be placed on floors, walls, doors, or any other surface of the building.
8. The mover must also provide protective covering on exposed corners, doors, and any other areas along the move route that could be damaged.
9. All moving personnel must be in uniform.
10. The moving company must remove move-in trash from the property at the time of the move. If trash is removed by Landlord’s vendors, Tenant will be assessed the cost plus 25% to remove trash.
24/7 Mansell Overlook Security Contact Information:
Primary Phone: 678.334.1131
Alternate Phone: 678.334.1280