RULES AND REGULATIONS
The rules and regulations for Mansell Overlook are per Landlord’s lease Agreement:
1. Sidewalks, doorways, vestibules, halls, stairwells, and other similar areas shall not be obstructed by Tenants or used by any Tenant for any purpose other than ingress and egress to and from the leased premises and for going from one part of the building to another part of the building.
2. Plumbing fixtures and appliances shall be used only for the purposes for which designated, and no sweepings, rubbish, rags, or other unsuitable material shall be thrown or placed therein. Tenant shall pay repairs resulting from such damage to any such fixtures or appliances from misuse by a Tenant, and Landlord shall not in any case be responsible therefor.
3. Tenant shall give prompt notice to Landlord of any accidents to or defects in plumbing, electrical fixtures, or heating apparatus so that Landlord may attend to such accidents or defects promptly.
4. No signs, advertisements or notices shall be painted or affixed on or to any windows, doors, corridors, or other parts of the building except of such color, size, and style and in such places as shall be first approved in writing by Landlord.
5. Landlord shall provide and maintain an alphabetical directory board for all Tenants in the lobby of the building, and no other directory shall be permitted unless previously consented to by Landlord in writing.
6. Tenant shall not make any alterations or physical additions in or to the leased premises without first obtaining the written consent of Landlord. Landlord shall have the sole power to direct electricians to where and how telephone and other wires are to be installed. No boring or cutting for wires will be allowed without the written consent of Landlord. The location of telephones, call boxes and other office equipment affixed to the premises shall be subject to the approval of Landlord. No equipment or installation of any kind shall be attached to the exterior of the building.
7. Movement of furniture / office equipment, or dispatch /receipt by Tenants of any bulky material, merchandise or material which requires use of elevators or stairways, or movement through the building entrances / lobby, shall be restricted to such hours as Landlord may designate, and such movement shall be subject to control of Landlord.
8. Landlord shall have the authority to prescribe the weight and manner that safes, file cabinets and other heavy equipment are positioned.
9. All routine deliveries to a Tenant’s leased premises shall be made through the freight elevators at time specified by Landlord. Passenger elevators are to be used only for the movement of persons, unless Landlord approves an exception.
10. All locks for doors in each Tenant’s leased premises shall be building standard, and no Tenant shall place any additional lock or locks on any door in the leased premises without Landlord’s written consent. All requests for duplicated keys shall be made through the Landlord and charged to the Tenant.
11. Corridor doors, when not in use, shall be kept closed.
12. Tenants are requested to lock all office doors leading to corridors and to turn out all lights at the close of their working day.
13. Tenants shall not tamper with or attempt to adjust temperature control thermostats in the leased premises or use any method of heating or air conditioning other than that supplied or approved by Landlord. Landlord shall adjust thermostats to maintain temperatures for heating, ventilating, and air conditioning.
14. Tenant shall cooperate with Landlord in maintaining an attractive exterior appearance for the building and in obtaining maximum effectiveness of the heating and air conditioning system in the building by closing the blinds in the leased premises at such times as the Landlord may reasonably request.
15. Tenant shall comply with all requirements necessary for the security of the premise, which includes the signing in or out in the security register in the building lobby after hours or on weekends.
16. Tenants shall not make or permit any improper noises in the building or otherwise interfere in any way with other Tenants or persons having business with them.
17. All freight elevator lobbies are to be kept neat and clean. The disposal of trash or storage of materials in these areas is prohibited.
18. No vending machines of any type shall be allowed in Tenant’s space without prior written consent of Landlord.
19. No dogs or other animals shall be brought into or kept in, on or about public or Tenant areas.
20. Neither Landlord nor its agents or employees will be responsible for lost or stolen personal property, money or jewelry from the leased premises or public areas, regardless of whether such loss occurs when such area is locked against entry.
21. Tenant shall not cause any unnecessary janitorial labor or services by reason of Tenant carelessness or indifference in the preservation of good order and cleanliness.
22. No cooking, except for microwave cooking, shall be permitted in the leased premises; nor shall the Tenant permit the leased premises to be used for lodging, sleeping or any immoral or illegal purpose or for any purpose that will damage the leased premises or the building or the reputation thereof.
23. Tenant shall not bring upon, use or keep in the leased premises or the building any kerosene, gasoline or flammable or combustible fluid or material.
24. Upon the termination of the tenancy, Tenant shall deliver to Landlord all keys, access cards, and cipher lock combinations for offices, rooms, and parking lot and toilet rooms, which have been furnished to Tenant. In the event of the loss of any keys so furnished, Tenant shall pay Landlord therefor.
25. Canvassing, soliciting and peddling in the building are prohibited. Tenant shall cooperate to prevent the same.
26. No person shall be employed by Tenant to perform janitorial work in the leased premises and no persons other than Landlord’s employees shall be permitted to clean the leased premises without the written consent of Landlord.
27. Tenant shall observe and comply with the driving and parking signs and markers on the property surrounding the rules and regulations concerning the parking areas including the right of Landlord to require Tenant and its employees to display parking stickers on all cars.
28. Landlord reserves the right to rescind any of these rules and regulations and to make such other and further rules and regulations as in its judgment shall from time to time be required for the safety, protection, care, cleanliness and reputation of the building, the operation thereof, the preservation of good order therein, and the protection and comfort of the Tenants and their agents, employees and invitees. Such rules and regulations, when made and written notice thereof is given to a Tenant shall be binding upon it in like manner as if originally herein prescribed.